Verkaufe Lotus Exige S1

• Lotus Exige S1 in very good original condition for sale.

The car is number 84 and has got a full Swedish history since it was sold new from the Swedish importer back in January 2001. The car has covered around 46000 km and has for instance got the sports seats, carbon airbox and no AC.

I have got full documentation of the car going back to when it was originally sold in 2001. In the last two years cambelt and tensioners as well as catalyst and lambda sensors have been changed.

I have owned the car since 2014 but unfortunately it is not getting as much use as it deserves due to work, family and a looming house project that is taking up all my time. Hence I have now decided that it is time to put it up for sale and let someone else enjoy the excitement and thrills of this incredible car!

Price: 47,500 EUR

The car is located in Göteborg, Sweden. Happy to answer any questions you might have!

Daniel

• ....incredible car:love:, for sure you will regret your decision...but of corse, someone will be very happy...

can you please wait, until the lottery results for tonight are available?

PS if it works I will take over your car on the Kungsportsavenyn during a beer in the Farellis.....:)

Thank you

Yoshi

...."Wenn Du Gott siehst, musst Du bremsen".... (the one and only K.S.)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshimura (22. Juni 2019 um 21:20) aus folgendem Grund: Aunt Edit: Sorry I regret to inform you that Fortuna did not consider me as usually, therefore i`m out of the race, I will start drinking beer alone in the dark anywhay wish you good luck to sell your baby to the right one, once Fortuna hits me in short term I will contact you again.....

• It sure is a blast to drive!

It did not really dawn on me how special a car it is until I drove a Gallardo. Lamborghini had always been a dream car of mine so I was really thrilled when I got the opportunity to drive a Gallardo LP560 4 years ago. I did however go away from that test drive thinking that the Exige is more of an event to drive than the Gallardo. Sure, the Gallardo was faster but it felt just like a regular car! What I like about the Exige is that it is special and that it takes some commitment to crawl in (more or less gracefully..) and get yourself strapped in, whereas the Gallardo just felt like any other fast Audi with an easy entrance and regular seat belts..

Yoshi, believe me I have thought about whether I would regret selling the car many times.. Last year I was totally committed to selling the car until I took it out for a spin on a nice spring day. Consequently no advert last year! :) Now however I think I have made up my mind and will proceed with the sale if someone would like to take over custodianship!