Elite/Eclat/Excel Treffen 2011

• i am sorry i must do this in english and not in german,

hello lotus 4seater owners,

together with the Lotus Club Holland we set-up a Lotus eclat/excel/elite meeting, (here in holland)
    because this cars getting much popuilair the last years
    i have a register doc. and that says that there are allready 28 elites on netherlands licence plate
    not every one is allready driven because some ones stands allready still for much years, and someones are getting restored,

i have allready contact to owners from the netherlands (with help from the lotus club holland, and internet) and everyone like the idea and wants to come with they cars,
    so thats why i ask also the belgium and english people and now also the german lotus enthosiast with a lotus elite or excel or eclat,

we are also searching for contact to oliver winterbottum, (how draw the elite) and maby he also want to come, (maby anybody on this forum has contact to him and could ask him???.. )

the meetings should take place somewhere in april / may 2011 the place and time comes later, (somewhere in the middle of the netherlands)
    so if you are interested please mail me, and i also putt your name on the list,

thanks for reading, and i hope that there also comes owners from germany/ or other country's (belguim, france.. and others) and let it be the biggest eclat/excel/elite meeting ever in europa!!!

you also can come with parts to sell to other lotus drivers, or maby selling a car because there are also people coming how love the shape of the car butt dont have one allready..

or maby come with a group so if you want to i can look up for a hotel or something nearby the meeting thats not any problem,

(if there are any questions you also can mail me)

25 years old, and i had allready 8 lotus cars.. and many to come...!!!!
    and i am the organisator from the Lotus Eclat/Excel/Elite meeting

• i have news about the meeting,

the meeting is going to be on sunday 1st of may
    this i also can explane why we putt it on that date,

the first weekend in May is a long U.K. holiday weekend from Friday to Monday (tey have a Royal Wedding) so there is enough space on the ferry to holland for engish elite/eclat/elite owners, the first notifications i get allready ot of england,...

Sat 30 April is in holland queensday, so the day after the most owners have much free time,

if there are people on this forum how just want to see at the meeting no problem, just come with your lotus,
    butt the main thing is, that this would be the biggest eclat/elite/excel meeting from europa,

the location, we work on right now, so if i know more i let you all know on this topic on this forum

• very cool!

I will take a journey from Switzerland, so I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me where to book a hotel (as soon as you've sorted out the location). I'd love to join the meeting, even if I don't have one of this classics by now!

However, I'll travel in my MKI Exige. Of course I'll avoid to park it in the middle of the 'classics', I'm a guest...

I'm keen to talk to you classic drivers (and to explain to my wife why we DO NEED to have one of these gorgeous cars ;- ) )

• thank you thank you that you are like it so much the idea,

its a far drive for you, i like it very much that you want to come, i make also a little price for the person how comes the most faraway.. (its not a problem if you come with a exige)
    because the lotus club holland also call up every member with a other type of lotus (its standing in the club magazine) because they also want then a (what they called) a pub meet, to bring people with a total other lotus in contact with elite/eclat/excel so there will be also much esprit and elise, butt the most importent thing is a record attempt to bring so much as possible elite/eclat/excels with eachother..

maby (i hope) you can get some other owners of lotus cars (maby eclat/elite/excel) also to holland on 1 may 2011 so you drive with a group, (maby you can putt a message on the forum somewhere if there is a club or a lotus enthusiastic group in switzerland..

many thanks and i let you know also when its starts and happens, i putt you on the list

• Zitat

i let you know also when its starts and happens, i putt you on the list

Sweet as :w: I'm soooo excited about seeing so many classic 70's Lotus in one spot! I believe it's a good idea to point out that it's a classic Lotus meeting, however, all other Lotus are welcome, but the main theme is the 70's Lotus cars.

In my opinion the 70's Lotus are iconic for that decade and they deserve to be appraised :- )

Of course I'll try to get some chaps together to come with me to the meeting, but I can't promise... At least me and my wife will come as a delegation from Switzerland :bw:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von testdriver (12. Januar 2011 um 21:10)

• nice, very nice, i never meet swiss lotus owners, i will see you then,

and jimmybondi thats not so nice to hear, butt its on the 30 so that sould be a very very great weekend, 2 lotus days... ;)

• After a long talk, and many many things settle, (and also go there and see things and arrange things) for the Lotus Eclat / Elite / excel meeting on May 1, 2011

The program is as follows:

1. (between 10.30 and 11.00) meeting and coming together of all owners / and lotus car lovers.. with their Lotus Lotus Elite / Eclat / Excel (people with other types of lotus are ALSO welcome) meet-up at the lotus importer of the Netherlands in lochum in the first instance, forests in the Department of electrical stove cars we see, unfortunately this is not possible, so it must remain with an electrical stove Elise (the electric lotus how drives allready on the street) (We also have other business called, the company in brummen "the gallery" called with many unique beautiful Oltimer, this company has only a other car club on that day so no place for lotus people, and there are not so much car places to hold a meeting in the middle of NL so therefore we have the meeting at the dealer with his eletric cars,

2. after we have heard some info about the electrical stove elise we go for a little ride riding about 1 hour and then we arrive at the village "radio kootwijk", for something to eat (lunch buffet with everything on it like fish and soup and much more,) and from there we go the cathedral (see photo) for a photo shoot of your elite/eclat/ or excel

3. then we drive from Kootwijk + - 45 min to a restaurant, the ride will take place over the nature reserve "the Veluwe", and become a beautiful drive,
    at the restaurant we can drink something, and this is also the end of the lotus excel,elite,eclat meeting
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short summary:

1. import lotus lochum
    2. rit to radio Kootwijk
    3. a buffet lunch
    4. car photo shoot at the Cathedral of radio Kootwijk
    5. a ride to the final destination (a restaurant) for something to drink,

There will still working hard on important small things (little rally shell for example) and so on ..
    also on this day will be the designer of the Lotus Elite (Type 75) being present (Oliver winterbottum) this man has also designd / and made the Lotus Esprit V8 engine (engine code: 918)

(this man is old, butt he likes the idea and comes from england to holland for the meeting, )

for all people to come with an elite / Eclat / Excel there will be a suprise

if you have any questions let me know via email (beppebeuner@hotmail.com) and also preliminary
    The cost of this day are approximately 30 euros (we are still on a few things working ... )

IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS, please mail me, and if you want to come, just sign up to write me a e-mail.

adres from the lotus importeur holland (first meeting piont):

lotus van der kooi, kwinkweerd 10 7241CW lochum

(pictures below are a impression how the day look like, this is at the photoshoot location at radio kootwijk)

• Hallo Alle ,

Versuch von die organisation (Bauke und Carl)

um dich unbedinkt an zu melden wen man kommen wil!

Kopieren Sie bitte unterstehend im mail:

OFFICIEEL REGISTRATION FORM

Name

Adres

Place

Country

Telephone

E mail

Nr. persons

Is Signing On for the Lotus 2+2 Elite / Eclat / Excel meeting 1 Mei 2011

Contribution is 30,= per person, incl. Coffee, Lunch and afternoon drink

Please fill in the form end send to us.

Registration is official after receiving our conformation mail.

Mail to:

Organisatie Lotus Elite / Eclat treffen

Bauke Kooistra beppebeuner@hotmail.nl

Cc: Carl van Reekumcrm2@planet.nl