Exige / Elise / Exige V6: neue Transforged Seitenspiegels

• Hello everybody, sorry I write this in English... I can read German but I can't write it.

I'm selling my new, never installed, Transforged USA side mirrors. The mirrors themselves are in real carbon, the mirror mount is matt black.

Can be installed with OEM mounting holes on all Elise and Exige (including V6). On the V6 there is a third mounting hole that becomes visible. Therefore, 2x matt black vinyl is included for the mirror plinth.

I have bought these last summer and including taxes and custom duties payed 560 EUR. I'm selling these, brand new, for 460 EUR including shipping to Belgium neighbour countries.

Some pictures courtesy of Mick (Transforged) and Ryan Cruz:

All the best,
    Grussen aus Belgien :)
    Kristof

• Hi Norbert,

thanks for your question. The mirrors are mounted with the included (but not on the picture) screws that go through the bottom two existing mounting holes where the OEM mirrors are mounted. I have no pictures from them on my car as I didn't install them, so all pictures are from the internet.

I specifically bought these mirrors as my OEM mirrors used to fold closed at speeds > 200 kmh. But, I fixed that (degreased the springs with brake cleaner). I was plannig on installing these carbon mirrors together with the Reverie carbon side intakes. However, Reverie doesn't make these anymore...? So I decided to keep the OEM Military Grey ones on my car.

The mirrors have a very strong stem (they are racing bike mirrors as far as I know).

I have a bad-quality close up picture that doesn't show much I'm afraid:

Another picture from internet, but this is with the gloss mirror mount. Mine are MATT black, same colour as the window frame: